Tuesday 2 July 2013

Strand Maths in Hub 1

"I did repeating patterns and there were one green, two orange, three of another colour…" - Kush

"We made our pattern with coins and money and it was really big. We went gold, silver and brown" - Bella and Eugene

"My colours were red and yellow" - Alexi

"I was doing patterns with the magnets and it was hard. I was determined and I made the pattern" - Henry

"I made colors with purple, pink and other colours and then I went purple and yellow and I could connect them together. I almost made it long!" - Ashlee

"I made a really tall pattern. I had to be determined because it was so tall it kept on falling down. The colours were red, green, green, yellow, blue, blue, and it kept on repeating." - Bella


7 comments:

  1. What amazing collaboration! I can see how learning with each other really helped you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jacqueline and lily R3 July 2013 at 10:28

    I like the techrs because they are so nise because they haep from Jacqueline
    I like the teachers because they are being inclusive

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of maths is patterns and im working with Lonneke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maths is good because i can learn

    ReplyDelete