Monday 20 October 2014

Story Telling

Today we've put out learning into practice by using the iPads to record our voices and drawings at once.  Last week we learnt how to use DoodleCast and this week we recorded our stories.  Some of us talked about the school fair and others decided to use the prompts to help us get started.

Those of us that had time, listened to our stories, reflected and had a go at making them even better.

How do you think we went?





Reflection: "I want to try again.  I say the same thing over and over"










"I did good because it was the best story I've ever done on DoodleCast.  I could find a quieter space next time"



 





"My next step is to try not to say 'um' and 'I got', use some new words"











"Next time I could make a better story by adding different colours and making the story a bit longer" 






"Next time I would go somewhere quieter and maybe find out a way to make it less squeaky"


"Next time I could do some more talking"

1 comment:

  1. Wow, tis is amazing learning everyone. Well done you have done some great reflecting.

    ReplyDelete